Aa Dekhen Zara is a 2009 romantic sci-fi thriller movie starring Neil Mukesh, who plays a photo journalist, and Bipasha Basu, a Disco Jockey. The film is being directed by debutante director Jehangir Surti. Ray Acharya (Neil Nitin Mukesh), a struggling photographer has nothing going for him… until he inherits a very ‘special’ camera from his grandfather which changes his life in a way that he could not have imagined in his wildest dreams.
The ‘power’ of the camera changes Ray’s destiny overnight. His life becomes one big roller coaster ride that takes him from rags to riches and also helps him meet the love of his life, Simi (Bipasha Basu) who is an exciting sexy DJ with a mind of her own. Everything is hunky dory and moving towards ‘happily ever after’.
As they say with great power comes great responsibility and in Ray’s case, also great danger. He must now face up to the dark side of reality and win not only against the evil forces but also against fate.
Movie expected to hit theater on March 27, 2009
Last 5 posts in Bipasha Basu
- Bipasha, Malaika & Sussane - Grazia India (May 2017)
- Bipasha Basu - Health & Nutrition Magazine (March 2017)
- Bipasha Basu Halloween Picture
- Bipasha Basu - Femina Magazine (March 2015)
- Bipasha Basu - The Star Week (January 2015)
Last 5 posts in Bollywood
- Irrfan Khan - Man's World Magazine (March 2018)
- Disha Patani & Tiger Shroff Baaghi 2 Official Trailer
- Aishwarya Rai Fanne Khan First Look
- Parineeti Chopra Dabboo Ratnani Calendar 2018
- Manushi Chillar Dabboo Ratnani Calendar 2018