Kareena Kapoor is the cover girl for Harper’s Bazaar inaugural edition in India. Harper’s Bazaar is the women’s glossy magazine. It has announced its 29th international edition: Harper’s Bazaar India.
The first edition has Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor as the cover girl and it is a collector’s edition, that means it has lots of shiny sparkly Swarovski crystals on it. Inside you’ll find an India Inspired section, which looks at India’s ongoing relationship with fashion and its influences on the industry.
Harper’s Bazaar India will hit shelves on Friday 27th February.
Last 5 posts in Bollywood Magazine Scans
- Deepika Padukone - Filmfare Magazine (December 2017)
- Manasi Kirloskar - Savvy Magazine (November 2017)
- Aditi Rao Hydari - You & I Magazine (November 2017)
- Sandhya Shetty - Enlighten India Magazine (November - December 2017)
- Ranveer Singh - Filmfare Magazine (November 2017)
Last 5 posts in Featured
- Disha Patani - Maxim India (November 2017)
- Sonam Kapoor - Vogue India (November 2017)
- Priyanka Chopra - Vogue India (October 2017)
- Jacqueline Fernandez & Siddharth Malhotra Lip-lock in A Gentleman
- Sridevi Kapoor - Filmfare Magazine (July 2017)
Last 5 posts in Harpers Bazaar
- Indira Verma - Harper's Bazaar India (October 2017)
- Disha Patani - Harper's Bazaar India (July - August 2017)
- Kajol Devgan - Harper's Bazaar India (May 2017)
- Padma Lakshmi - Harper's Bazaar India (April 2017)
- Alia Bhatt Photoshoot For Harper's Bazaar India (March 2017)