Kareena Kapoor is the cover girl for Harper’s Bazaar inaugural edition in India. Harper’s Bazaar is the women’s glossy magazine. It has announced its 29th international edition: Harper’s Bazaar India.
The first edition has Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor as the cover girl and it is a collector’s edition, that means it has lots of shiny sparkly Swarovski crystals on it. Inside you’ll find an India Inspired section, which looks at India’s ongoing relationship with fashion and its influences on the industry.
Harper’s Bazaar India will hit shelves on Friday 27th February.
Last 5 posts in Bollywood Magazine Scans
- Taapsee Pannu - Health & Nutrition Magazine (August 2017)
- Katrina Kaif - Global Movie Magazine (August 2017)
- Huma Qureshi - Condé Nast Traveller Magazine (August - September 2017)
- Sushant Singh Rajput - Man's World Magazine (August 2017)
- Radhika Apte - Verve India (August 2017)
Last 5 posts in Featured
- Jacqueline Fernandez & Siddharth Malhotra Lip-lock in A Gentleman
- Sridevi Kapoor - Filmfare Magazine (July 2017)
- Katrina Kaif Towel Series Photoshoot By Mario Testino
- Deepika Padukone's Raabta Movie Title Song Video
- Shibani Dandekar Photoshoot For Maxim India (April 2017)
Last 5 posts in Harpers Bazaar
- Disha Patani - Harper's Bazaar India (July - August 2017)
- Kajol Devgan - Harper's Bazaar India (May 2017)
- Padma Lakshmi - Harper's Bazaar India (April 2017)
- Alia Bhatt Photoshoot For Harper's Bazaar India (March 2017)
- Alia Bhatt - Harper's Bazaar India (March 2017)