Kareena Kapoor is the cover girl for Harper’s Bazaar inaugural edition in India. Harper’s Bazaar is the women’s glossy magazine. It has announced its 29th international edition: Harper’s Bazaar India.
The first edition has Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor as the cover girl and it is a collector’s edition, that means it has lots of shiny sparkly Swarovski crystals on it. Inside you’ll find an India Inspired section, which looks at India’s ongoing relationship with fashion and its influences on the industry.
Harper’s Bazaar India will hit shelves on Friday 27th February.
Last 5 posts in Bollywood Magazine Scans
- Tara Sutaria - Femina Wedding Times Magazine (October 2019)
- Taapsee Pannu - Cosmopolitan India (September 2019)
- Twinkle Khanna - Femina India (September 2019)
- Vaani Kapoor - Femina Magazine (October 2019)
- Divya Khosla Kumar - Wedding Vows Magazine (September 2019)
Last 5 posts in Featured
- Sara Ali Khan - Elle India (September 2019)
- Ananya Panday - Grazia India (September 2019)
- Anushka Sharma Manyavar Mohey Collection Photoshoot
- Tamannaah Bhatia - FHM India (July 2019)
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Angrezi Medium First Look
Last 5 posts in Harpers Bazaar
- Jacqueline Fernandez - Harper's Bazaar India (July - August 2019)
- Jameela Jamil - Harper's Bazaar India (May 2019)
- Radhika Apte - Harper's Bazaar India (January - February 2019)
- Kangana Ranaut - Harper's Bazaar India (June 2018)
- Aditi Rao Hydari - Harper's Bazaar India (April 2018)