Kareena Kapoor is the cover girl for Harper’s Bazaar inaugural edition in India. Harper’s Bazaar is the women’s glossy magazine. It has announced its 29th international edition: Harper’s Bazaar India.
The first edition has Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor as the cover girl and it is a collector’s edition, that means it has lots of shiny sparkly Swarovski crystals on it. Inside you’ll find an India Inspired section, which looks at India’s ongoing relationship with fashion and its influences on the industry.
Harper’s Bazaar India will hit shelves on Friday 27th February.
Last 5 posts in Bollywood Magazine Scans
- Kriti Sanon - FHM India (February 2019)
- Janhvi Kapoor - Hello! India (February 2019)
- Isha Ambani Piramal - Vogue India (February 2019)
- Bhumi Pednekar - Femina India (February 2019)
- Rakul Preet Singh - Exhibit India (January 2019)
Last 5 posts in Featured
- Janhvi Kapoor - Cosmopolitan India (January 2019)
- Urvashi Rautela - Maxim India (December 2018)
- Deepika Padukone - GQ India (December 2018)
- Sonam Kapoor - Cosmopolitan India (March 2018)
- Disha Patani & Tiger Shroff Baaghi 2 Official Trailer
Last 5 posts in Harpers Bazaar
- Radhika Apte - Harper's Bazaar India (January - February 2019)
- Kangana Ranaut - Harper's Bazaar India (June 2018)
- Aditi Rao Hydari - Harper's Bazaar India (April 2018)
- Padma Lakshmi - Harper's Bazaar India (March 2018)
- Urvashi, Monica & Natasha - Harper's Bazaar India (December 2017)