Kareena Kapoor is the cover girl for Harper’s Bazaar inaugural edition in India. Harper’s Bazaar is the women’s glossy magazine. It has announced its 29th international edition: Harper’s Bazaar India.
The first edition has Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor as the cover girl and it is a collector’s edition, that means it has lots of shiny sparkly Swarovski crystals on it. Inside you’ll find an India Inspired section, which looks at India’s ongoing relationship with fashion and its influences on the industry.
Harper’s Bazaar India will hit shelves on Friday 27th February.
Last 5 posts in Bollywood Magazine Scans
- Sonam Kapoor - Vogue India (July 2018)
- Priyanka Chopra - Maxim India (June - July 2018)
- Nushrat Bharucha - Femina Wedding Times Magazine (June 2018)
- Sonakshi Sinha - Grazia India (June 2018)
- Kareena Kapoor & Sonam Kapoor - Filmfare India (June 2018)
Last 5 posts in Featured
- Sonam Kapoor - Cosmopolitan India (March 2018)
- Disha Patani & Tiger Shroff Baaghi 2 Official Trailer
- Katrina Kaif Photoshoot For Vogue India (December 2017)
- Anushka Sharma Wedding Pictures In Italy
- Disha Patani - Maxim India (November 2017)
Last 5 posts in Harpers Bazaar
- Kangana Ranaut - Harper's Bazaar India (June 2018)
- Aditi Rao Hydari - Harper's Bazaar India (April 2018)
- Padma Lakshmi - Harper's Bazaar India (March 2018)
- Urvashi, Monica & Natasha - Harper's Bazaar India (December 2017)
- Indira Verma - Harper's Bazaar India (October 2017)