Preity Zinta seems to have decide her future after Bollywood. As we already aware, Preity zinta is on verge to say quiet good bye to bollywood. Not having enough movies on her name. And competition is also very tough particularly after some young blood has entered the showbiz. She reached New Zealand to cheer Indian Cricket Team before the first one day. Indian team moral was already down by white wash in T20 series. But it seems her present has worked magic and Indian team won todays match. :p
“I have been invited by the New Zealand Prime Minister and will be attending the official function hosted for the Indian team on March 5 at Wellington,” said Preity, clad in faded blue jeans and a blood-red top. Here are some pictures of her on ground of Napier, New Zealand.
Last 5 posts in Bollywood
- Akshay Kumar & Sonam Kapoor's PADMAN Movie Official Trailer
- Anushka Sharma Wedding Pictures In Italy
- Taapsee Pannu Reveals Soorma Look
- Jacqueline Fernandez & Siddharth Malhotra Lip-lock in A Gentleman
- Shruti Haasan's Behen Hog! Ter! Official Trailer